Monday, July 11, 2011

10th and Broadway

Well, friends, this is where we begin - on the corner of 10th and Broadway, my future home of residence. And here is where my adventuring will be recorded. Right here, in this very blog.

For the longest time, I was adamantly against blogging. I felt that it was an unnecessary social networking tool, similar to an online diary. While this may be a correct analysis of some blogs that may seem to exist for the sole purpose of expressing too many forms of emotion, I have come to conclude that blogging has some useful benefits. It's like writing a letter home - to everyone. While I will be the first to break out my cute stationary and pen set, I seem to never have the time to keep up on my letter writing. It also seems that blogging is also an outlet for creative expression and artistic license found, in this format, in few other places. It is because of these reasons and many more, that I have decided to begin a blog for my college years, to tell the wonderful tales of this little Crowley, and her experience in the big city.

Thus, I salute Brittany residence hall, and all my future blogging followers. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.