Monday, September 24, 2012

A Taste of Fall

It's finally Fall! If you don't already know, Fall is hands-down my favorite season. There are few things I love more than cords, boots, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and warm apple cider. It's such a comforting season.

While thinking about what I wanted to blog about this week, I realized that I wanted you to experience Fall with me! Fall is absolutely beautiful in New York. Last year around this time, I went apple picking. Now, I let the apples come to me! I live on Union Square. The Union Square Farmer's Market is literally right outside my front door. And that means fresh apples every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday! I buy almost all of my produce at the farmer's market. It's cheap, fresh, and local - what could be better than that?


Pumpkins!

I didn't publish my blog post yesterday because my roommates and I threw a fall party, and I knew I would have pictures to share. We invited over a bunch of people and watched the Emmy's. 


We had a caramel apple bar.


I made homemade pumpkin spice lattes from scratch (and kind of improvised).


And we painted pumpkins!





All in all, it was a lovely evening. 



Fiorello! opens this weekend. We're almost completely sold out. As such, this week is tech week - which means rehearsals like crazy. I've planned and prepped all my meals, and somehow managed to get my clothes folded and organized. "I've been busy" is the understatement of my year. 

Now that it's officially Fall, I can begin my Christmas countdown!

All my love,

♥ Em

Christmas Countdown: 91 days!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.