Saturday, February 11, 2012

The flowers are confused

... It's not spring, darlings! It's snowing as I write. I'm sorry for skipping a post! It's been extremely busy. This week was rather uneventful... I spent most of my time slaving over Advanced College Essay homework and trying to clean my room. :/

On Monday, I was invited to a "favorite things" party at Mary's with some ladies from church. It was so fun. You bring your favorite thing to share, (it can be anything) and then explain why it's your favorite thing. We swapped make-up tips, favorite foods and little tidbits of information. It was awesome.

Two of the sisters are coming this weekend! I can hardly wait. :) This post is short, but mainly because I'm in the midst of drafting an essay, and unfortunately, it takes priority.

I leave you with an awesome quote from the book, In Search of Human Effectiveness: Identifying and Developing Creativity.


"If I were to summarize what is most generally characteristic of the creative [individual] as we have seen him, it is his high level of effective intelligence, his openness to experience, his freedom from petty constraints, and impoverishing inhibitions, his aesthetic sensitivity, his cognitive flexibility, his independence of thought and action, his high level of energy, his unquestioning commitment to creative endeavor, and his unceasing striving for creative solutions to the ever more difficult... problems he constantly sets for himself"

-Em

England countdown: 27 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.