Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Nothings

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

My loving family sent me the cutest Valentine's Day care package in the world! The three hearts are from my nieces, Katie and Anna. They also sent me dehydrated veggies/blueberries, an owl mug, gum, brush ups, vegan food, window stickers (courtesy of Katie), and a Valentine's Day headband. It's basically the most adorable thing I've ever received.
 
In addition, I got the sweetest card from my grandma. In fact, it's been a week of letters! My mailbox was literally over flowing this week. My roommates and I forgot to check our mail all week... So it looks like I'll have a full weekend of letter writing to do!

Saskia, Amanda and I made Valentine's day cookies. I wore pink. It was a Valentine's day filled with spirit.

Afterward, my floormates and I went to Momofuku milk bar. Their crack pie is to die for. Amanda and I returned home and spent part of our evening consuming too much sugar and drinking milk from cartons.

...Which resulted in Amanda and I both fitting into my forever lazy onesie pajamas and building a partial fort in our room. All in all, a lovely evening.

♥Emily

England countdown: 23 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.