Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's time!

Goodbye, Idaho. Hello, New York! Hopefully. Hurricane Irene is scheduled to hit New York City on Sunday, which consequentially, was our scheduled move-in day. Surprise! NYU has rescheduled move-in day to Monday, pushing back orientation and [some] Welcome Week events.

Lovely. I love rain. I love storms. However, I've never been in a hurricane. Looks like we'll be spending a beautiful Sunday inside. It is rather late at night, and I should be packing and weighing suitcases instead of updating my blog. Instead, I've decided that one last post was necessary before heading out the door.

If you've been keeping up with my NY count, there is only 1 day left. One little tiny day. I'm excited. And this is what I'm excited for:




I'm packing up all my potential, and all that I've learned... and heading out to change a few things. ;)

Astonishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.